Business, Sales & Marketing
- 20 years of Sales and Marketing experience gained over 3 continents with communication agencies, consumer good companies and grassroots organizations.
- 3 dot.com startups
- Self-employed: Synchronium Consulting Group, Movie E-Marketing boutique.
- Marketing Basics (Ease and Equity Self Employment programs)
- Online Search (Ease and North Shore Self Employment programs)
- Movie E-Marketing (Ease, Equity, Metro Training Institute, Langara College)
- Time Management and Decision Making (Ease, Langara College)
- 14 stories published in French and English between 1986 and 2000
- 2 Awards, SF Short story: Solaris (France, 1988) and Imagine (Quebec, 1989)
- 1 Canada Art Council Exploration grant, 1991 for a Hypercard-based interactive novel.
- Class One graduate, Screenwriting for Film and TV, Vancouver Film School, 1999
- Teaching Assistant, Internet for Screenwriters, VFS, 2000 – Spring 2001
- “Men Without Shadow”: a priest. A shaman. A mermaid. A Reptilian.
- “Target Unlocked ”, co-written with Michaelin McDermott:
- “Amok 651: The Manchurian Candidate: Matrix Version.
- Lovers' Leap, co-written with Dave Skrobot. How a WASP learned to fly.
- Produced, wroted, directed and edited 4 short movies since May 2002.
- Professional Tarot Reader for 10+ years.
Present decks: Osho Zen and New Orleans Voodoo.
- Massage (Shiatsu) for 4 years.
Teachers: Rhianna Featherstone, RMT, West Coast College of Massage Therapy graduate.
- 3rd Degree Reiki Master.
Teachers: Carollyne Lefevres, Joasane Levan, Csilla, Georges Draskoy.
- Shamanic Studies (3 years) Teacher: Clinton Jarboe.
- Reevaluation Counselling Fundamentals.
Teachers: Elisabeth Shefrin & Susan Kammerell.
- Personal Power Coaching 1 & II, Coaching and Leadership Int’l.
Teachers: John & Betska Burr.
Resume: Download here.